Freedom Boat Club began in 1989 and is the Nation’s Oldest and Largest Boat Club.
With 175+ Freedom Boat Club locations, 20,000+ members in 31 States, Canada, and Europe and 2000+ boats in the national fleet, it’s easy to see why our boat club is the preferred alternative to boat ownership!
There are many benefits of membership:
- Unlimited access to our fleet of boats
- Free, unlimited training – no experience needed
- Hassle-free boating experience from start to finish
- A wide variety of new and clean boats, including inshore and offshore center console fishing boats, dual consoles, bowriders, and pontoon boats.
- Simple online reservation system
- Access to 175+ locations across North America
- More than 2,000 boats in the collective fleet
- Guests, children & pets welcome
- No maintenance, cleaning, or repair
- No trailers, slip rental fees, or winter storage cost
- Fun social events to mix and mingle with other members and guests
Activities Members Enjoy
- Cruising the varied local waters
- Easy access to off-shore, near-shore and in-shore fishing
- Beaching on a sandbar for a picnic and a swim
- Dining at waterfront restaurants
- Dolphin sightings and bird watching
- Water Skiing and Tubing